Tudor external corners published -- and more

I've been working on an inn for some time, as most of you know. I've been using cut-stone and Tudor tiles for the first floor and external Tudor tiles for the second floor.

I discovered when I started stacking them that, frankly, the bases of the Tudor tiles look like crap when stacked as a second level.

I gave a lot of thought to what I wanted to do, and this set is the result.

On the exterior, the stucco and beams now run all the way to the base, and the base itself on the external-facing portion is now wood-textured.

This set was a beast to get out.  I've started the process of back-porting all of the prior external Tudor sets that have been published so far, which is a ton of work.  

That said, it just doesn't feel right to ask my patrons to pay for my mistake on the prior external Tudor sets, so I'll be streaming those out as soon as I can get them printed, painted and photoed, and I'll mention them along with other releases, but I won't charge backers as they come out.

If you want to see just how much better these look as a second story, take a look at the explanation under "What Changed".

Grab the basic set here and the crossbeam set here.  My next release will be the basic variations.

Please let me know what you think about the change in the comments.  I think it looks way way better, but I want to make sure you all agree.