We are back from vacation, and we've got some more Tudor external tiles for you.
I'm continuing to round out the upper level of the tavern. We needed some diagonal tiles for the upper level of the front entrance.
External diagonals are a tough problem.
I considered a number of designs, and I finally went with this. It will work in any circumstance, but it doesn't always create a clean diagonal surface. If it's a problem for some designs, let me know, and I'll make a second set that has the wall cut out instead of in.
I've gotten some requests for a place where people using OpenForge can collaborate and see each other's tiles, paint jobs and layouts. We are close to putting out an OpenForge forum on Reddit. Keep your eyes peeled for an announcement there.